Quality of Life Labs, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 35 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- Women's Health
- Now with 35 Softgels
- Alleviates PMS Symptoms
- Rich in Omega-3 EPA/DHA
- Superior Absorption Compared to Fish Oil
- Dietary Supplement
- Quality of Life: Sourced from Nature, Proven by Science.
Do you suffer from PMS symptoms? Neptune Krill Oil is the clinically tested road to relief. A double-blind, randomized clinical study of 70 female patients found that taking Neptune Krill Oil caused a significant reduction in both the emotional and physical symptoms of PMS.
Neptune Krill Oil:
- Provides a direct source of the Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, unlike plant oils such as flax.
- Contains EPA/DHA bonded to phospholipids, giving it at least 50% more bioavailability than fish oil.
Has also been clinically shown to help:
- Maintain healthy HDL and LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels and support cardiovascular health.
- Maintain a healthy response to inflammation and support joint health.
100% Pure Neptune Krill Oil is uniquely extracted, ecologically harvested from pure Antarctic krill and produced in Canada.
Take 1 softgel with the first meal of the day. Double the dosage menstruation.
Fish gelatin (softgel), glycerin, water.
Contains ingredients from shellfish (krill) and fish.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition (especially coagulopathy), have seafood or fish allergy, or are taking prescription drugs (especially anti-coagulants).
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings per Container: 35|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||150 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||30 mg||†|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||10 mg||†|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids||45 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established.|