Quality of Life Labs, Resveratrol-SR, 150 mg, 30 Vegicaps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Healthy Aging
- 24-Hour Sustained Release
- Gradual Release into the Bloodstream
- Higher Blood Levels Over a Longer Time
- More Bioavailable than Regular Resveratrol
- Dietary Supplement
Resveratrol is an antioxidant phyto-nutrient naturally occurring in red wine. Human clinical studies have shown that resveratrol supports healthy metabolism, normal insulin sensitivity, and blood flow — all of which may have cardiovascular, brain, and anti-aging benefits. Now, there's a way to amplify the benefits of resveratrol, with Resveratrol-SR.
Resveratrol-SR contains MicroActive Resveratrol, which provides resveratrol in a special micronized, sustained-release matrix. That means the resveratrol is released over time, so it stays in the blood longer — and is therefore active longer — than regular resveratrol.
A pilot human study showed that compared to regular resveratrol, Resveratrol-SR:
- Achieves higher blood levels over a longer time.
- Is more bioavailable.
- Delivers sustained release over 24 hours.
1 vegicap daily with a meal.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, beta-cyclodextrin (from non-GMO potatoes), carnauba wax, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 vegicap|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Resveratrol as Microactive Resveratrol-SR (sustained release complex) Polygonum cupsidatum extract (root)||150 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established|