Queen Helene, Batherapy, Natural Mineral Bath Salts, Original, 20 oz (567 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- 25% More Free
- Helps Relieve Tension & Fatigue
- Epsom Salt + Siberian Fir Oil
- Environmentally Concerned
Helps relieve tension and fatigue
This Original Batherapy formula, from America's #1 bath salts brand,* is the perfect antidote to tension and fatigue. Coupling the therapeutic properties of natural minerals and aromatherapy botanicals, it creates a rejuvenating spa bath experience that softens your skin and leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
- Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate) helps soothe and ease away tension.
- Siberian fir oil (Abies Sibirica Oil) helps energize and dispel the feeling of tiredness.
* Nielsen data 52 weeks ending 11-01-2008
Directions: Dissolve approximately half a cup of Batherapy Original Bath Salts in a tub of comfortably hot water. Inhale the soothing vapors as you soak to achieve best results. Can be used as often as required. While bathing, you may lightly massage your muscles.
Sodium chloride, magnesium sulfate, abies sibirica oil, sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, methyl salicylate, sulfur, potassium iodide, chlorophyllin-copper complex (Cl 75810).
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not soak in the bath more than 2 hours at a time. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
No animal ingredients
No animal testing
Relaxing bath salt
Posted by 5000020856933060534 on Nov 30, 2016
I love it so much. Will repurchase again.
why add sodium laurel sulfate?
Posted by 5090252076821009011 on Oct 24, 2016
I didn't realize until I'd used it that it contains sodium laurel sulfate. So unnecessary! I'll go back to to regular epsom salts with no additives. Also wasn't a big fan of the smell, felt a little like bathing in pine sol.
Posted by 5699228787601640129 on Apr 26, 2016
I felt energized and relaxed with these salts.
Posted by 5152023396440419232 on Dec 12, 2015
After a hard and physically challenging way, have a quick shower and then fill your bath with hot water and much Salts..it is sooooooo relaxing...I repeated the same routine for 3 evenings in a row...My muscles weren't sore next day as they 'd normally be