Rainbow Light, Green Dog Naturals, Whole Dog Daily, Natural Chicken Flavor, 5.3 oz (150 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Eco•Guard Bottle
- 100% Recycled
- 100% Recyclable
- Optimizes Digestion, Supports Health & Vitality
- With Probiotics Enzymes & Omegas
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Made with 70% Organic Ingredients
- 30-60 Day Supply
- For a Difference Your Dog Can Fee and You can See!
Maximize the nutritional value of your dog's diet and support whole health every day
- Support Digestion- full spectrum plant-source food enzymes
- Support Natural Defenses- multistrain probiotics to support gut health
- Maintain Glowing Skin & Coat- with rich food-source fatty acids from Fortiflax
- Support Health & Vitality- with certified organic nutrient rich superfoods
Feeding Directions (by weight of dog):
- Under 10 pounds- 1 teaspoon
- 11-25 pounds- 1½ teaspoon
- 26-50 pounds- 1 tablespoon
- 51-75 pounds- 1½ tablespoons
- Over 75 pounds- 2 tablespoons
Organic flaxseed meal, organic flaxseed flour, barley malt sprouts, chicken flavor (organic), rolled oat meal, dehydrated spinach, organic brown ricfe (ground), saccharomyces cerevisiae (live yeast cultures), organic alfalfa meal, organic algae meal, organic barley grass, fermentation extracts of aspergillus oryzae and niger, dried fermentation products of: [lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium longum, bifidobacterium thermophilum, enterococcus faecium, bacillus subtilis], dehydrated organic blueberry, dehydrated organic parsley, honey, fructo-oligosaccharides, dehydrated organic banana, dehydrated yogurt, ginger extract, deglycerrhized licorice extract.
- No wheat, soy or corn
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- No fillers, binders or excipients
- No added sodium or refined sugar
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
For maximum freshness, we recommend refrigeration after opening.
For animal use only.
|Guaranteed Analysis: per 5 g (1 Tablespoon):|
|Serving Per Container: for a 25 lb. dog: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Plant-Source Digestive Enzymes*
a-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 950 µg†, Protease (A. oryzae) 125µg†
Hemi-Cellulase (A.niger) 120 µg†, Cellulase (A. niger) 100 µg†,
Phytase 50 µg†, Lipase (A. oryzae) 37.5 µg†, Pectinase (A. oryzae) 25 µg†
Live Mulstrain Probiotics*
|750 million CFU [Colony Forming Units]|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||500 mg|
†µg measurement refers to enzyme hydrolyzing activity per minute per gram