Rainbow Light, Omegalicious, Omega-3 Gummies, Sour Raspberry, 30 Packets, (4 Gummies) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- #1 Natural Multivitamin Brand†
- 30 Stay-Fresh Packets
- Delicious Sour Raspberry Flavor!
- DHA • Vitamin C
- Excellent Source of Omega-3 DHA*
- Supports Healthy Brain Function
- Promotes Immune System Health
- Gluten Free | Ultra-Pure
- Dietary Supplement
- 4 Gummies Per Packet
- 120 Gummies
The tastiest way for kids (and kids at heart) to get the Omega-3 fatty acids they need.
An excellent source of Omega-3 DHA*, Omegalicious gummies feature ultra-pure, molecularly-distilled fish oil that has been third-party tested, and guaranteed free of solvents, heavy metals, PCBs and dioxins. Perfect for ages 4 and above, our sour raspberry flavored gummies have no fishy smell or aftertaste and come in single-serve packets to preserve freshness and purity.
Supports healthy brain function
- Omega-3 DHA
Promotes immune system health
- Vitamin C
Made with natural colors and flavors
- Natural color from lycopene • Natural raspberry flavor
No preservatives or artificial sweeteners.
Did You Know?
- Omega-3 fatty acids, such as DHA, are essential structural components of a healthy brain and retina.
- DHA accounts for 40% of polyunsaturated fatty acids in the brain and 60% in the retina of the eye.
- DHA is an important building block for brain cell membrane integrity, vital to healthy functioning.
- The recommended daily value for DHA is 130 mg, yet the average American child (6-11 years) only gets 40 mg of DHA from their diet according to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
* Contains 108 mg of DHA per serving, which is 83% of the Daily Value for DHA (130 mg)
As a dietary supplement for adults and children ages 4 and over, chew the contents of one packet daily. For use by children under age 4, seek the advice of a health care provider.
Organic cane sugar, glucose syrup, water, gelatin, tartaric acid, lactic acid, citric acid, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), lycopene (for color), natural flavor (raspberry).
Contains No: Wheat • gluten • milk • lactose • soy • peanuts • eggs • shellfish.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (4 Gummies)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%†|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate)||60 mg||100%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids (from Bonito and/or Tuna Oil)||148 mg||*|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||108 mg||*|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||22 mg||*|
|Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids||18 mg||*|
|* Daily Value DV not established.
† Percent Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Son loves these.
Posted by Reviewer2484541 on Nov 29, 2014
My son love this ~taste yummy
These are yummy omega jelly
Posted by 4986502983620325207 on Jun 09, 2014
My son likes these omega. He eats these as a snack. It is easy for him to take omega.
Posted by 5236942184830019283 on Feb 12, 2014
sweet &sour flavor
Posted by 5669431413231272064 on Feb 04, 2014
I like that it comes in the little packets similar to fruit gummy snacks that toddlers recognize. Stick with it. I am still trying to get my youngest to eat them. He tries them a step up from others I have tried due to the packaging. But the taste still throws him off.