Rainbow Light, Counter Attack, 90 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Integrative Science
- Naturally Effective
- Immune Support
- Stimulant Free
- Boosts Immune Response
- Clears & Protects
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
Counter Attack is a naturally effective integrative health therapy formulated to deliver a powerful combination of clinically researched ingredients balanced for complete care. Desinged to:
- Promote Immune System Response with an advanced combination of defense bolstering herbs such as berberine, andrographis and elderberry, along with zinc and vitamin C for enhanced immune support
- Clear, Protect and Maintain healthy sinus passages with a traditional respiratory tonic blend featuring Yerba Santa, Xanthium, Polygala and Mullein to counter excess mucous and congestion
- Side Benefits not side effects: Restore total-body wellness, safe for everyday use and gentle on the stomach
Adults and children 10 years or older - Take 1 tablet 1-2 times per day for ongoing protection. Concentrated use for Adults - Take 2 tablets 2-4 times per day, not to exceed 8 tablets. May be taken on an empty stomach.
(Natural mineral or vegetable source): cellulose, modified cellulose, stearic acid, silica. Coating: Vegetable glaze.
Made with natural, pruity-tested ingredients and no artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Contains no: Gluten, wheat, milk, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, eggs, fish or shellfiish.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Serving Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||240 mg||400%|
|Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mg||66%|
|Defense Bolstering Botanical Blend |
Berberine (Sulfate) from Indian Barberry, Oregano [leaf] Oil
|Response Mobilizing Herbal Complex |
(equivalent to 3,950 mg of herbal powder)
Elderberry [fruit] 4:1 Extract,
5:1 Extracts: Andrographis [leaf],
Shrubby Sophora [root], Isatis [root]
|Clear Relief Complex |
(equivalent to 3,910 mg of herbal powder), Yerba Santa [leaf] 4:1 Extract, Xanthium [fruit] 5:1 Extract, 4:1 Extracts: Polygala [root], Echinacea purpurea [flower tops], Coptis [rhizome], Horehound [herb] , Mullein [herb] Chinese Lovage [root], Chinese Licorice [root], Peppermint [leaf] Oil
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Finally an immune booster that works!
Posted by 5371028106238168248 on Feb 22, 2017
Wow!! I am so pleased with this product. I tell every one about it. When I feel the very first sign of a cold or sinus infection I start taking Counter Attack and, like magic, I don't get sick. I try to take the full dose recommended on the label for fighting an illness so I end up taking a bunch of pills in one day but it works. I can honestly say that since I started using Counter Attack (about 6 months ago), I haven't gotten sick. It's the real deal. My one complaint is that the price keeps going up. I think it costs about twice what I paid for it the first time I bought it from iHerb. Most recently, I ended up buying Counterattack from Walgreens' website where I found it for $10 less than iHerb's price.
Posted by 4807021633323803960 on Aug 11, 2016
good but i don't know how much better for me.
Posted by 5484779646198208701 on Feb 08, 2016
strong more than what you think
Posted by 5007880839145449109 on Dec 13, 2015
since i feel any things in my body as tired or lasy or an influ symptoms i take 2 caps 2times it is as a magic really it works
whenever u r sick
Posted by 5562983604765351337 on Nov 15, 2015
Great to ease the symptom, i felt better taking this when i caught a cold. Less coughing and able to breath at night. I believe this one really helped me through!