Rainbow Light, Certified Plant-Source Iron, 50 Plant Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Contains 82% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Made with Organic Curry Leaves
- Energize | Oxygenate | Strengthen
- Vegan | Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- EcoGuard Bottle
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Certified Plant-Source Iron is a completely plant-based organic iron, perfect for those seeking a whole food source of iron that is gentle on the stomach, very easy to digest and absorb.
- 18 mg non-constipating iron per serving. An essential mineral for women of child-bearing age, pregnant and nursing women, vegetarians and performance athletes to support energy production, strong, healthy, oxygenated blood and protect against deficiency.
- 100% whole food-sourced naturally occurring iron with cofactors from organic curry leaf, widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for its blood building and antioxidant properties.
Take one plant capsule daily or as directed by your health care professional.
Capsule: Pullulan (vegetable polysaccharide).
Made with natural, purity-tested ingredients and No artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Contains No: gluten, wheat, milk, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, eggs, fish or shellfish.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Iron (from Organic Curry [leaf] Extract)||18 mg||100%|
|Daily Value (DV)|
No anemia during pregnancy
No anemia during pregnancy
I've been using this during pregnancy. I take a pill at days I know I don't get enough iron in my diet. My hemoglobin levels have been quite high during my pregnancy, so I guess it helps. Furthermore, I do not have any side effects.
I tried a lot - this "Rainbow light" plant-source iron is the best!
Posted by DoctorJo on Feb 07, 2017
The "Rainbow Light" Plant-Source Iron is really something else! I've tried about 10 other products before this one and I had to quit them due to Gastro-Intestinal disturbances. Moreover they all left an aftertaste of rusty iron in my mouth for hours, which made me sensitive to it. Now with this "Rainbow Light" Iron product there are no side effects at all! Even the rusty smell and aftertaste vanished, and the caps have a fresh smell of green leaves with no aftertaste at all. Even the dose of 18 mg is intelligent. The daily amount of Iron intake for adult males is 8 mg and for adult woman is up to 18 mg. The body is not capable to absorb at one intake more than this amount, so increasing the Iron dose for each intake will not increase absorption, but may increase side effects. This Iron product is really a life saver for people who are sensitive to Iron side effects. Doctor Jo
Very Good Iron!
Posted by 4643606694311515351 on Dec 11, 2016
I've tried different iron supplements, but this one is the best! After using 1 package I feel the result and I didn't notice any side effects. Now I'm planning to use it during pregnancy.
I like this product.
Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Oct 28, 2016
I feel a little more energetic since taking one per day.
Love this plant based vegan iron
Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jun 25, 2016
Not synthetic, its plant based from curry leaf. Love it.