Rainbow Light, Mint Asure, Fresh Breath Capsules, 75 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Sugar Free
- 100% Natural
- Freshens Breath from the Inside Out
- Long Lasting-Mint Coated Parsley Seed Oil Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Clinically Proven
- Immediate & Long-Lasting
MintAsure Fresh Breath Capsules provide immediate and long-lasting fresh breath.
- Get Fresh-powerful mint coating instantly freshens breath.
- Stay Fresh- internal capsules release after meal odor fighters -relief from strong or spicy foods like garlic, onions and peppers.
From the makers of BreathAsure
Don't eat without it!
Guarantee: no artificial or objectionable additives often found in other oral care products
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- No sugar or other sweeteners
- No aspartame, saccharin, sorbitol or maltitol
- No lactose, wheat, gluten, soy, yeast - common allergens
- No BHT
- No sodium
- No dangerous heavy metal residue
- No stomach irritants
- No plasticizing agents
Do Not Chew. After eating, enjoy 2 or 3 MintAsure capsules in your mouth, and then swallow with water or other fluid.
Sunflower oil, kosher gelatin, purified water, glycerin, natural peppermint flavor, acacia gum.
Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, lactating, taking medication or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Parsley [seed] Oil||16 mg||*|
|Xylitol [from Birch tree]||126 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.|
These work awesome for eliminating garlic or onion breath. I have used them for years. They are hard to find in the store and I was thrilled to see them at iherb, and at a better price than I got at the grocery store.
Posted by Reviewer1179686 on Nov 15, 2016
Awful waste og money.
great product - منتج مذهل
Posted by 5520571396240331175 on Jul 21, 2016
Works wonder, really does it work, definitely buy it المنتج رائع ويعمل الغرض المطلوب
Did not last long
Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Apr 14, 2016
I enjoy eating a lot of garlic and onions - so I am always on the look out for natural products that help to maintain fresh or pleasant scented breath. I 'experimented' using this following the directions at different times with different foods but mainly with garlic and onions - it worked pretty okay but only lasted about 15 minutes. Fortunately, for me I also ordered the WOW WOW Drops with this - and this was very very effective. I will not be ordering Mint Asure again as it did not work for me.
Good but not enough?
Posted by 4991798871384386971 on Mar 23, 2016
On the upside: the taste is good, nice and minty, and it's sweetened with xylitol which is good for your teeth. Downside: even three capsules isn't enough, doesn't freshen mouth fully. I don't know if what is inside the capsules does anything because I haven't had garlic or the likes. If yes, then this might be worth keeping around. A good emergency mouth refreshener, but I'll stick to xylitol gum for regular use.
swallow after mint is gone
Posted by 5206926606939835129 on Feb 25, 2016
just got these and I must not have read the instructions! first, you're supposed to suck 2-3 of them. then i guess you're supposed you're swallow it! that's good to know because i was keeping it in my mouth until the capsule popped. the parsley oil doesn't taste good at all to me! so better to have the oils release in my stomach than my mouth and it should still work i guess