Rapunzel, Organic Cocoa Powder, 7.1 oz (201 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Hand in Hand - Organic Rapunzel Fair Trade
- USDA Organic
- Unsweetened & Non-Alkaline Cocoa For Baking & Drinking
- Quality Assurance International Certified Organic
Indulge in the pure decadence of Rapunzel 100% Certified Organic Cocoa Powder. Our premium cocoa beans are harvested deep within the lush jungles of the Dominican Republic and Bolivia. Grown by farmer cooperatives, Rapunzel cocoa beans are carefully roasted, ground, and pressed to release the essence of dark, rich chocolate. Experience the distinctive flavor and velvety texture of Rapunzel organic unsweetened cocoa powder in all your baking- or even in a hot cocoa.
Heat 1 cup of milk with 2 teaspoons of Rapunzel 100% Certified Organic Cocoa Powder and 1 teaspoon of Rapunzel Organic Whole Cane Sugar.
Try adding a pinch of vanilla powder and top with a spoonful of whipped cream. Enjoy!
Organic cocoa powder (non-alkaline).
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||<1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
High quality product
Posted by 4953358649360157073 on Feb 21, 2017
I use it for baking stuff.
The Best Organic Cocoa - in my Opinion
Posted by 5033744145166121913 on Feb 21, 2017
This brand of organic, fair trade cocoa makes the best baked goods and chocolate sauce. It has a wonderful flavor without any off taste.
Great coca poeder
Posted by 5033203247493024415 on Feb 21, 2017
My kid love's it and so do I. It's taste good, it's smell good
Posted by 5460565398142922587 on Feb 10, 2017
No good, will not buy again
Organic is good
Posted by 5760290406034003684 on Jan 18, 2017
This cocoa has a good rich taste, good color and aroma. I use it in hot drinks, baked goods and non-baked protein bars. Delicious. Like the fact that it's Fair Trade, too.