Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Duo-Fiber Collection, 3 Brush Set
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- New Look
- Online Tutorials for Buildable Layers
- Duo-Fiber Bristles
- Buildable Coverage to Avoid Makeup Mishaps
- Synthetic Bristles
- Ultra Plush Bristles
- Flawless Results
Sam & Nic Chapman are sisters, pro makeup artists, and the duo behind a top You Tube channel. Join the millions in our global community as we learn makeup techniques together.
3 Steps to Feather Soft Finish
Duo-fiber bristles are designed to pick up and release lighter amounts of makeup of buildable, mistake-proof application:
- Duo-fiber face brush: for lightweight application + blending of face powder or pigments
- Duo-fiber eye brush: add finishing touches to the eyes
- Duo-fiber contour brush: for controlled contouring + sculpting
Duo-Fiber Face Brush
- Sweep over your face with pressed, loose or mineral powder for a finish that is pixel-perfect. Sam uses MAC Studio Fix Powder.
- Swirl tips into a blush like MAC Porcelin Pink Mineralize Skinfinish, and work along cheek area for a ultra-soft finish.
Duo-Fiber Contour Brush
- Apply along the cheekbones with blush or under the cheekbone with a contour shade. The ultra-plush taklon fibers are designed to apply cream or powder pigment without damaging the bristles. Sam likes Chanel Soleil de Tan Bronze Universal.
- The duo fibers deliver a light application that is perfectly buildable —much easier to add then to take away.
Duo-Fiber Eye Brush
- Apply a light eye shadow to the tips of the brush and work into the eye socket allowing the shorter bristles on the side to blend as you apply. Re-apply until desired shade is achieved MAC Concrete eyeshadow is Sam’s pick.
- Great brush for applying under eye concealer.
love after hate!
love after hate!
when i first got those brushes i kept comparing them with the other RT brushes n i was disappointed. But recently i started to use them to what they are intended to be used for which is for products that u want to use lightly n might be be heavy handed with i have been using them mainly to apply setting powder they apply the right amount of powder that will set your under eye concealer without any creasing n the larger brush works perfectly to set your makeup n mattify your skin without looking powdery the eye brush one is not my fav of the set but i still use it when i have acne to cover n need to set the concealer with some light powder or to highlight my cupids bow but for use around the eye, it is a bit scratchy n would never use it there overall, it is a good set n a great addition to the RT collections but it is not essential as the others
Posted by 5638521716538282325 on Jan 14, 2017
Nice set of brushes easy to work with them. The powder brush allows to put on just minimal amount of powder on the face. The eye brush is a bit too soft for me, but it works nicely, blending softly eye makeup.
Posted by 5512382118593599917 on Jan 09, 2017
Love these brushes - I use all of them daily. The eye brush is particularly fantastic at blending colours out for a smoky look.
It's not the same with the previous
Posted by 5448981388725692129 on Sep 22, 2016
The brushes is not as easy to use as before.
The best brushes
Posted by 4984138756433311054 on Aug 01, 2016
Seriously the best brushes! I use the larger orange brush to apply my translucent setting powder, and to wipe away the excess powder after baking under my eyes. The medium pink brush to apply my bronzer, and the smaller brush to apple my highlighter. the Duo-Fiber is great because the powder goes on the face so lightly without being too heavy and gross. The best brushes !!
Posted by 5082423363519384518 on Jun 11, 2016
Overall great collection. Soft, perfect for dusting powder or highlight and great for blending contour edges. One problem - hate the eye brush! Theres bristles are just too long that though still blends alright, the brush doesn't give me enough control.