Reviva Labs, HypoAllergenic Mascara, Superlash Black, .25 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Great Lash Builder That Will Not Smudge, Flake or Clump
- Easily Controllable Applicator
- Gentle Formula is Ideal for Contact Lens Wearers
- Soap-Free and pH Balances to Avoid Eye Irritation
Water, beeswax, copolymer, isododecane, PEG-20, sorbitan beeswax, glycerylstearate S.E., wheat germ oil, magnesium silicate, kaolin, cetyl phosphate, camauba, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, cetyl alcohol, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacstate.
May contain iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, ultramarine blue.
The best mascara I've tried in a loong time. Your lashes will not get stiff, it is easy to remove, no bad feelings about the ingredients. I'm very pleased. It gives a fairly natural look, but it is very buildable. Cons: The brush is really big. And the mascara itself can be goopy when you take out the wand.
No More Eye Irritation
Posted by 5272586814769823178 on Feb 18, 2017
This mascara is amazing value, doesn't irritate my eyes, is lightweight but build-able without clumping, gives you the natural look. Thoroughly enjoying this. Will definitely buy again!
Posted by 5028027975494143112 on Feb 09, 2017
Better than what I can get from the drug store!
Gives nice lashes but smudges REALLY easily
Posted by lindat on Feb 01, 2017
I was looking for a natural hypoallergenic mascara for everyday use, and was excited to try this one. My lashes look really nice when I apply it (doesn't clump or look unnatural, it just lengthens and emphasizes the lashes), but it doesn't take very long for it to smudge, and it's stressing me out having to check my makeup all the time to prevent panda eyes. Will probably try some other mascaras
Solid choice, nothing amazing
Posted by 4710207740083985406 on Jan 16, 2017
This mascara is quite a wet formula, it darkens the lashes and adds a small amount of length and volume, but nothing dramatic. I would purchase it again if I couldn't find a cruelty free mascara any better as it is both cheap and naturally-formulated.