Rice Select, Pearl Couscous, Original, 11.53 oz (326 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Toasted Israeli Style Pasta
Our Traditional Couscous is a tiny pasta that is extremely light and fluffy when cooked. Golden in color. Versatile. All natural. A quick and easy substitute for rice or potatoes.
Cooking Original Pearl Couscous
1 cup Original Pearl Couscous
1 1/4 cups water
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional) 1 teaspoon butter (optional)
Bring water to a boil; add couscous, salt and butter (if desired). Cover saucepan and simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Toasted pearl couscous (wheat flour).
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup 1.75 oz (50 g dry)|
|Serving Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Not a significant source of sat fat, trans fat, cholest., sodium, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, or calcium|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|