Rishi Tea, Japanese Green Tea Latte Mix, Sweet Matcha, 4.4 oz (125 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Makes 10 Lattes
- Certified Kosher
Treat yourself to a decadent cafe worthy lattee with this blend of authentic Japanese matcha and pure cane sugar. Enjoy a little more green and a lot less guilt.
Discover Sweet Matcha and leave no leaf unturned.
Use Sweet Matcha to create delicious, easy-to-prepare green tea lattes, or experiment to mix your own unique concoctions.
- Warm milk on the stovetop or steam until frothy (about 165ºF).
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk in 1 tbsp of Sweet Matcha per 8 oz of milk.
Iced Matcha Latte
- Whisk 1 tbsp Sweet Matcha into 8 oz milk of choice.
- When well blended, pour over ice.
- Combine the juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 tbsp Sweet Matcha and 8 oz of cold water.
- Mix well and pour over ice.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
Cane sugar, Japanese matcha green tea.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (13 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Posted by 5350518530919923294 on Feb 14, 2017
it is actually too sweet as a Green Tea Latte and doesn't taste rich green tea
Posted by 5660113495310473582 on Feb 12, 2017
I would recommend this to anyone who loves matcha green tea. Totally worth it and the quality is great!!
Posted by 5333103713592735091 on Feb 03, 2017
We make matcha coockies with white cocalte ..it was yummy
Posted by 4733196656287838349 on Jan 16, 2017
This was the first time i tried matcha and i liked it. good with milk.