Ryvita, Original Rye Crispbread, 8.8 oz (250 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Oven Baked with Only 2 Ingredients
- Made with 100% Whole Grain Rye
- Absolutely Nothing Artificial
- Source of Fiber
Bite into the original crunchy goodness of Ryvita.
Oven baked to perfection each slice has just two simple ingredients of 100% wholegrain dark rye and a pinch of salt for taste.
Whole grain rye flour (gluten) (95%), salt.
Contains: Rye (gluten).
May Contain: Oat (gluten), wheat (gluten), sesame seeds, soya.
Made in England from local and imported ingredients.
Made with non GMO ingredients.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container.
|Serving Size: 2 slices (20 g approx.)|
|Serving Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less then||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
very Nice product . i like it
Posted by 4658342645156702556 on May 25, 2016
very Nice product
Nice tasting dark rye !!
Posted by 4692050162876997190 on May 02, 2016
2 ingredients rye and salt !! low- medium salt content, good taste no preservatives!!!
Not available now at the earlier low price.
Posted by Reviewer2770796 on Mar 25, 2015
I have had to switch suppliers because this product was not available several days ago an was greatly increased in price.
Tastes like chalk
Posted by 4669668988690598020 on Dec 11, 2014
Doesn't have the same taste as the ones I buy at home.