Ryvita, Fruit Crunch, Fruit & Oats Rye Crispbread, 7 oz (200 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Great Fruity Taste
- Delicious on its Own or Topped
- Made with 100% Whole Grains
- Absolutely Nothing Artificial
- Good Source of Fiber
- Made with Non GMO Ingredients
Whole grain rye flour (gluten) (48%), sugar, whole grain wheat flour (gluten) (11%), currants (11%), seeds (8%) (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds), whole grain oat flakes (gluten) (5%), honey.
Contains: Rye (gluten), wheat (gluten), oats (gluten).
May Contain: Sesame seeds, soya.
Made in England from local and imported ingredients.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container.
|Serving Size: 2 slices (average 30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||18%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Delicious and Unique
Good flavor, good crunch
Posted by jodeeharding on Dec 07, 2016
Will buy these again
A sweet treat
Posted by 4907542039390421586 on Oct 26, 2016
Perfect for breakfast or a mid-morning/afternoon snack. Sweet with a crunchy texture that is satisfying with the perfect ratio of fruit.
My favourite Ryvita
Posted by 5471319660303315660 on Aug 09, 2016
The chewy texture from the fruits, and the crunchiness from the crispbread is the best combination ever! Crispbread usually tastes very dull but I personally love this one!
Sweeter Than the Aussie ones
Posted by 4708438285614382666 on Aug 06, 2016
Yummyyyy. More sugary than the ones I found in Coles. Maybe the USA recipe is different