Schiff, Vitamin B Complex 50, 100 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.53 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: SBF-10122
- UPC Code: 020525101228
- Package Quantity: 100 Softgels
2.7 x 2.7 x 5 in, 0.45 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Quality • Heritage • Trust
- Over 70 Years of Guaranteed Quality
- Vigor & Vitality
- Sure Dissolve
- Assists in the Release of Energy from Foods
- Dietary Supplement
Schiff Vitamin B Complex — B Vitamins are required for many reactions in the body, especially the breakdown of foods into energy. Adequate B vitamin levels promote healthy maintenance of body tissues.
Schiff Sure Dissolve tablets are formulated to disintegrate within one hour.
For best results, take one (1) softgel daily.
Soybean oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, water, sorbitol and caramel color), yellow beeswax, rice bran oil, soy lecithin, palm oil, and sulfur dioxide (sulfiting agent).
Guaranteed: No added sugar (sucrose, fructose, lactose), salt, (sodium chloride), yeast, wheat, gluten or milk. No preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
|Serving Size: One (1) Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate)||50 mg||3333%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||50 mg||2941%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||50 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||50 mg||2500%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||50 mcg||833%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg||500%|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||5 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established