SeaBuckWonders, Himalayan, Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- High Concentration of Sea Buckthorn for Healthier, Beautiful Skin
- Infused with Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9
- 100% Natural
Super-charged with powerful antioxidants and containing more than 190 bioactive nutrients, vitamins and minerals, Sea Buckthorn has been used traditionally for its amazing cell membrane-supporting abilities to nourish and maintain beautiful, healthier skin, hair and nails.
Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream supports a healthy moisture balance deep within the skin. This hydrating, yet lightweight, formula absorbs quickly and nurtures the skin for a soft, smooth complexion.
- Moisturizes and rejuvenates
- Supports skin cell functions
- Protects against visible signs of UV-induced stress
- Enhances skin tone and texture
- Made with certified organic Sea Buckthorn
- For all skin types
SeabuckWonders' line of products is made with the finest, certified organic Sea Buckthorn oil from Tibet. It is rich in antioxidants and contains the highest level of the rare Omega-7 that is not only great for the skin, but also used internally for cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, liver health and immune support.
Find out more about our other sea buckthorn products:
- Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil Intensive Cellular Care
- Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil Optimum Potency
- Omega-7 Complete Softgels Wide Spectrum Support
- Sea Buckthorn Body Lotion
- Sea Buckthorn Exfoliating Facial Cleanser
- Sea Buckthorn Deep Hydrating Serum
Apply to skin daily as needed. For best results, apply just after bathing to seal in moisture.
Deionized water, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil*, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable glycerin, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil, vegetable cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl olivate, shea butter, essential herbal blend (calendula officinalis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, tilia cordata flower (linden) extract, cornflower extract, roman chamomilla extract, hypericum perforatum (st. john's wort) extract), phenoxyethanol, essential orange oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera gel), pro-vitamin B-5, allantoin, vitamin E, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Organic sea buckthorn berry oil, organic sea buckthorn seed oil
Vegan; non-GMO; paraben-free; cruelty-free; dairy-free, wheat-free and gluten-free; naturally scented with essential orange oil.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
GOOD FACE CREAM
GOOD FACE CREAM
USE it everyday
Use as a serum, not a cream
Posted by 4673572518685786171 on May 03, 2016
This feels more like a serum than an actual cream, but I like it nonetheless and use it as a basis to another facial cream I apply.
Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 15, 2015
Great product since its natural and pure. But rather small bottle.
Good, but not great
Posted by Reviewer2050183 on Mar 18, 2015
I admit that I bought this cream without reading any review before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It's easy to apply and it is quickly absorbed (I have a normal-combination skin) but it's somewhat... greasy, actually. It has an intense orange-like scent too at first —if you're highly sensitive to scents, you may find it too overwhelming, but it fades away soon after. It's not a bad cream —natural ingredients, no break out or rushes whatsoever, but it doesn't leave on my skin that soothing feeling of freshness and hydration without being greasy that other creams do, if you know what I mean. Maybe it works for other types of skin, however.
Posted by fddfgtge on Jan 11, 2015
I used it as a day/night cream everyday. It is quite moisturizing and leaves a soothing effect. But it only last for a month, and the packaging is so bad for me! A little bit disappointed!