Shikai, Borage Therapy, Foot Cream, Unscented, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- The Natural Solution
- Clinically Proven to Restore Healthy Skin at the Cellular Level
- Fast Relief for Dry & Itchy Feet & Heels
- Exceptional for Diabetic Dry Skin
- Soothes Itching & Promotes Healing
- Clinically Proven & Doctor Recommended
Borage Therapy foot cream was created for people with severely dry and cracked skin on the feet and lower legs. Because it contains therapeutic level of borage oil, it promotes healing at the cellular level and can soothe and relieve even the worst cases—including the dry skin caused by diabetes.
Apply on feet or lower legs and massage gently. Results are often seen immediately. For long-term improvement use regularly for at least 2 weeks.
Aloe vera gel*, safflower seed oil, glyceryl stearate, glycerine, jojoba seed oil, borage seed oil, cetyl alcohol (vegetable wax), vitamin E acetate, dimethicone, shea butter, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol, L-ergothioneine, ethylhexyl glycerin.
No animal testing or ingredients.
Works well on hands too
Works well on hands too
Although it is pretty greasy - I cover my hands with socks before going to bed. My hands were much less chapped this winter than they have been in a long time.
Very nice product
Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Jan 11, 2017
I like this because it softens without being oily or too minty smelling like some foot creams. I would say it's pretty perfect.
Love this cream
Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Dec 29, 2016
Excellent crocodile skin fixer !
Ok but not moisturizing enough
Posted by 4756221127034084839 on Dec 28, 2016
Abit drying. Wont be suitable for air conditioned rooms.
Posted by 4732392617304442903 on Dec 03, 2016
I was recommended this product from someone on a psoriasis plantarpalmar group. I also have PPP and the main thing is keeping the areas moisturised. I keep this product in the kitchen where I tend to live , whether cooking, eating , watching TV or on my laptop. As soon as my hands or feet start to itch which means they have dried up, I put this wonderful cream on. Immediately it moisturises which you can see visibly. I wouldn't be without it now.