Shikai, Color Reflect, Maximum Hold Hair Spray, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Holds Firmly and Adds Shine While Protecting Hair Color
- Safe for Color-Treated Hair
- No Synthetic Fragrance
Styling stays in place and color lasts longer
- Maximum-hold formula adds brilliant shine
- Conditions with provitamin B-5
- Extends the life of color treatments with Heliogenol
Founded in 1970 by Dr. Dennis Sepp, a PhD organic chemist, ShiKai natural haircare, bodycare, & skincare products are made fresh daily. Our products do what they promise. Harness the power of plants into beautiful results for your hair & skin.
Spray 8-10 inches from hair. Use fingers or comb to shape. For maximum color enhancement and color protection, use Shikai color reflect shampoos and conditioners before styling.
SD alcohol-40, water (aqua), VA/crotonates / vinyl neodecanoate copolymer, octylacrylamide / acrylates / butylaminiethyl methacrylate copolymer, ethyl ester of hydrolyzed silk, helianthus annus (sunflower) extract, panthenol, aminomethyl propanol, polysilicon-15, VP / VA copolymer, dimethicone, copolyol, natural fragrance.
No animal ingredients or testing.
Posted by 5395921332928671157 on Dec 04, 2016
Good hold, the smell is fine not to strong. I use it for my eyelashes and eyebrows and it works perfectly.
Posted by 4918500128730083658 on Dec 01, 2016
I am very happy with this purchase. Low odor, quick drying and easy to use, exactly what I was looking for.....
Posted by 5463635071052330866 on Nov 08, 2016
As of right now, the product page says "No animal ingredients or testing" under Warnings, but there's a derivative of silk in the ingredients.
The first hair spray I've used that really holds.
Posted by Reviewer1609649 on Sep 24, 2016
Seriously, this stuff really holds my hair in place. And the bottle lasts a long time.