Shikai, Color Reflect, Platinum Shampoo, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Light-Reflective Natural Haircare
- Highlights Cool Tones in Blonde, Silver, and Platinum Hair
- Safe for Color-Treated Hair
- No Synthetic Fragrance
Blonde & Silver Tones Become Cooler & Brighter
- Cleans gently and leaves a brilliant shine
- Preferentially reflects natural or color-treated platinum tones in blonde, silver, and platinum hair with blue malva flower extract
- Extends the life of color treatments with natural sunflower extract (Heliogenol), UV filters, and optimized pH.
Founded in 1970 by Dr. Dennis Sepp, a PhD organic chemist, ShiKai natural haircare, bodycare, & skincare products are made fresh daily. Our products do what they promise. Harness the power of plants into beautiful results for your hair & skin.
For best results apply a small amount to damp hair, lather, and rinse.
Aqua (purified water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera*) gel, malva sylvestris (blue malva) extract, olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocamide mea, glycerin (vegetable), panthenol, simmondisia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, amodimethicone, glycol distearate, helianthus annus (sunflower) extract, salt, citric acid, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, octyl methoxycinnamate, natural fragrance.
No animal ingredients or testing.
Good shampoo, nice smell and hair becomes really clean, lathers well. Makes my hair feel good, but conditioner is a must (I have fine hair, and it dries it out a little/makes it a little frizzy) have not noticed much difference in the haircolour though, was hoping it would neutralize warm tones better. Ive used about half.
Posted by 4655207336604987979 on Feb 12, 2017
I ordered this product for my wife to replace her regular shampoo made by a different company that was discontinued. She is very happy with it after using it for several weeks, she likes how this shampoo gives her hair a natural looking shine and makes it manageable so far no adverse conditions with her scalp caused by daily use she is happy which makes me a smiling happy camper.
used this shampoo for years-hope they don't discontinue or change it.
Posted by 4869829171406790538 on Jan 27, 2017
The only "natural " shampoo for silver hair that I can find. It's not harsh and the fragrance is mild. Hate the commercial fragrances of most shampoos.
Sleek and silvery
Posted by 5441827027414578530 on Dec 01, 2016
The only product I have found that removes yellowing and or dull graying of hair. Minimal yet appealing fragrance.
Posted by 4806401687251525397 on Nov 29, 2016