Shikai, Color Reflect, Warm Shampoo, 8 oz (237 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Light-Reflective Natural Haircare
- Safe for Color-Treated Hair
- No Synthetic Fragrance
Highlights red & auburn tones in red, brunette, and blonde hair
Red & auburn tones become warmer and more vibrant
- Cleans gently and leaves a brilliant shine
- Preferentially reflects natural or color-treated red tones in red, brunette, and blonde hair with fresh henna extract
- Extends the life of color treatments with natural sunflower extract (Heliogenol), UV filters, and optimized pH
Founded in 1970 by Dr. Dennis Sepp, a PhD organic chemist, ShiKai natural haircare, bodycare, & skincare products are made fresh daily. Our products do what they promise. Harness the power of plants into beautiful results for your hair & skin.
For best results apply a small amount to damp hair, lather, and rinse.
Aqua (purified water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera*) gel, lawsonia inermis (red henna) extract, olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocamide mea, glycerin (vegetable), panthenol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, amodimethicone, glycol distearate, helianthus annus (sunflower) extract, salt, citric acid, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, octyl methoxycinnamate, natural fragrance.
No animal ingredients or testing.
I use henna to color my naturally light brown/dark blonde hair. This shampoo brings the color back after it starts fading away. It will not color the growing roots but the colored hair is shimmering with red notes again. It's beautiful. I will buy again.
Hair color stays on
Posted by 5750043168583186813 on Feb 02, 2017
Dyed my hair red for 3 weeks now and the color is still as bright from using this shampoo! would recommend to use a conditioner with it as well!
Posted by Reviewer1110281 on Apr 30, 2014
Limpia bien, pero me ha resecado un poco las puntas. Muy buen aroma. No he notado que mantenga más el color que otros champús sin sulfatos
Definitely recommended for auburn hair
Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014
I really like the smell, it lathers even better than conventional shampoos, has a great ingredient list and when used often and regularly it helps with better maintaining my auburn hair colour between salon visits.
Posted by 4938044243400290638 on Aug 29, 2013
This shompoo brings the colour back to my hair!
Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 01, 2013
I love these color reflect shampoos, my favorites. Clean well, lather well, rinse clean and leave hair very shiny. Shikai is the best and this one in particular is my very favorite. Also I like the smell.