Shikai, Natural Everyday Shampoo, 12 fl oz (355 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Gently Cleanses Leaving Hair Soft and Manageable
- Rich in Organic Ingredients
- Extra Gentle Cleansing
- Rich in Botanical Ingredients
This is a simple, clean & mild formula designed for frequent use. It will neither strip the hair nor build up a residue. Aloe and vegetable glycerin enhance the mildness while natural soap & detergent-free Shikai Extract provide gentle cleansing.
Each Shikai shampoo is based on this special botanical extract obtained from the fruit of an East Asian acacia tree. It is this extract which provides rich, dense, gentle lather and leaves hair shiny and manageable.
- Plant based
- Low detergent, extract mild
- No animal ingredients
- No animal testing
Water, aloe vera gel*, Shikai extract (acacia concinna†), olefin sulfonate, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocoamide MEA, glycerin (vegetable), salt, panthenol, diazolidinyl urea, natural fragrance
*full strength, certified organic
† wildcrafted botanical, organically grown and sustainably harvested
One of my favorites
Posted by 4679189821599503032 on Aug 10, 2016
I switch up shampoos every few months, but I always come back to this one. I have thick hair, and this brand gets it clean and shiny. Plus, it is not too expensive and the fragrance is not overwhelming. I shampoo every 2-3 days.
Shikai are the BEST shampoos
Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Apr 25, 2013
Shikai shampoos are the best shampoos and a staple in my household; this one is good for everyday use. Often I don't even need a conditioner after using it, and I have very long hair.
Posted by 5620878711120619025 on Feb 07, 2013
Not good unless you wash twice. I dont.
Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Dec 21, 2012
A less expensive alternative with an ingredient or two that we are supposed to consider suspect. However, it does the job well, good lather, pleasant scent, no noticeable residue. I use it as an alternative to other more spendy organic shampoos to avoid buildup from the spendier ones.