Similasan, Ear Wax Relief, Ear Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- New Look
- Original Swiss Formula
- Family Doctor Recommended
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
- Removes Wax
- Cleans Ears
Your body should maintain a balanced level of ear wax production, but when that balance is disturbed, discomfort can result.
Similasan Ear Wax Relief can help relieve your discomfort by removing excessive ear wax while cleaning the ear. Ear Wax Relief ear drops stimulate the body's natural ability to temporarily reduce chronic ear wax congestion, quickly relieving the clogged sensation, ringing and itching of the ear canal; all without drying your ear.
Our Original Swiss Formulas are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, and for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Uses: For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principles, the ingredients in this medication also provide temporary relief from symptoms such as:
- Clogged sensation when caused by ear wax
- Ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax
- Dry skin and itching of the ear canal
For use in the ear only.
For adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle
- Tilt head sideways. Squeeze plastic applicator to release 2-3 drops into ear. (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.)
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 3 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft, rubber bulb ear syringe.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Causticum 12X||itching, wax build-up|
|Graphites 15X||dryness, wax build-up|
|Lachesis 12X||dryness, wax build-up|
|Lycopodium 12X||wax build-up|
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use:
- If you have ear drainage, discharge, ear pain, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery unless directly by a doctor.
- For more than 3 days; if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product, consult a doctor.
- With ear tubes.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
I've happily used Similasan eye drops for years and, based on this, decided to try the ear drops. So glad I did because they are so gentle and non-stinging but still manage to keep the ears clean. Love this brand and this product.
Product ordered October 26 2016 not deliver yet sent via DHL Global Mail
Posted by 4700503405490853784 on Dec 07, 2016
Very long delay not gotten it yet Product ordered October 26 2016 not deliver yet sent via DHL Global Mail
Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 16, 2016
give it at least 20 mins
Posted by Reviewer1763080 on Aug 14, 2016
I didn't notice so much wax coming out when I used it twice.
Helps a little but is way too greasy
Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 01, 2014
I did not realize this has a base of glycerin. It's really sticky so I'm not sure how much effect that can possibly have on ear wax, another sticky substance. All I know is it does help a bit, I was going to give it 3 stars but I can't stand the greasy feeling when it drips out of my ears. It's ok, it's not a solution but it sort of unblocks a bit. To be honest, I get better relief by using capsules to remove ear glue which is what I'm dealing with due to candida infestation. I also wonder if I wouldn't fare better by wetting the Q-tips with water like my mother used to do when I was a kid. Other than that, I read that hydrogen peroxide works even better but I've been afraid to use that. I might. I doubt I will repurchase this product, if need be, I'd try another brand. Someone else might like it but not me.