Simply Organic, Cumin, 2.31 oz (65 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Simply Healthy Living, Simply Great Taste
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
One of the world's most popular spices, cumin is extremely aromatic, with a warm, spicy, slightly bitter, earthy flavor.
A way to eat. The way to live.
We're here to fill your life with honest-to-goodness good food. The kind of food that you remember, deep down. Fresh. Wholesome. Brimming with flavor and life. It can only be found in organically grown foods.
Western cooks use it--in combination with other spices--to flavor fruit pies and cookies, cheese dips, cottage cheese, sandwich spreads, eggs, fish, casseroles, salad dressings, tomato-based sauces, poultry and meats like roast pork, sausage and meat loaf. (Cumin is also found in commercial meats, cheeses, liqueurs and pickles.)
i use this in my home made healthy taco spice: 1 tsp chili powder 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder 1 tsp oregano 1 tsp paprika 2 tsp cumin 1 tsp pink himalaya salt 1 tsp pepper
Posted by 5459650484286459360 on Feb 08, 2017
Posted by 5189456545139999176 on Jan 23, 2017
Mild aroma that kindles the appetite.
Posted by 5234063668631154833 on Jan 05, 2017
우리나라 마트엔 왜 쿠민을 찾을수가 없는지 몇달동안 쿠민찾아다녓다가 아이허브에 있었네요 ㅎㅎ 치킨, 토마토 요리 모든요리에 쿠민만 뿌리면 독특한 맛이나는데 전 이맛이 너무 좋아요
Posted by 5259875757772216665 on Dec 30, 2016
Love the Simply organic range. The packaging is a winner too.