Simply Organic, Garlic Pepper, 3.73 oz (106 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Garlic and pepper are well matched in this zesty all-purpose blend. A twist of lemon adds an unexpected—but welcome—touch. Use this salt-free blend to perk up everything from pasta to poultry. Use while cooking, or at the table.
- Use to season stir fries or baked potatoes.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Use for marinades for fish, poultry, tofu, meats, and vegetables.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffings for mushrooms.
- Blend with softened butter or margarine; use on bread or steamed vegetables.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, and vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia and breadsticks.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired), or on baked potatoes.
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Use to create salad dressings; simply combine with oil and vinegar or a creamy base like plain yogurt and mayo.
- Shake on cottage cheese for simple but different side dish.
Organic garlic, spices (organic black pepper and organic parsley), sea salt, organic onion, organic cane sugar, silicon dioxide (an anti-caking agent).
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 106|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Posted by Stanko21 on Dec 20, 2016
It's a great seasoning and it last longer than you think. Recommended
Posted by MikeMember on Dec 13, 2016
Adds extra savory flavor that simple garlic powder can't.
Garlic Pepper, better than the rest...
Posted by 4860647069697126990 on Feb 18, 2016
It is what it is, what more can I say ? It tastes great in my cooking, smells awesome when those aromas waft from the oven. Great prices, fast shipping. I'll order again soon!!!