Simply Organic, Herbes De Provence, 1.00 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Simply Healthy Living
- Simply Great Taste
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
This traditional French blend of aromatic herbs contains savory, thyme, rosemary, basil, tarragon and lavender flowers. For a taste of the Mediterranean, include a splash of this flavorful blend in dips and dressings, soups and salads, sides and entrees.
Add early-on in cooking, to allow the flavors to meld--and the scent to linger. It's distinctive without being overpowering, so you'll find it enhances a wide variety of foods.
- Add to cream and vegetable soups and stews.
- Use to make marinades for meat, poultry, fish, seafood, tofu and tempeh.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a house vinaigrette.
- Add to fruit salad
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, or tofu before grilling, broiling, baking, or frying.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting or after baking.
- Add to cooked pasta, with a little olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle on cooked grains, such as rice and millet.
- Use to flavor butter or margarine, then spread on bread or steamed vegetables.
- Use as a topping for focaccia or toasted breads.
- Combine with basic cream base (softened cream cheese/yogurt/mayo/sour cream) for a delicious dip.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Toss in a large bowl with olive oil, Herbs de Provence, salt (optional) and black pepper. Spread on cookie sheet and bake about 25-30 minutes, until lightly browned.
Organic thyme, organic rosemary, organic basil, organic parsley, organic oregano, organic tarragon, organic marjoram, organic lavender flowers.
Love Simply Organic products
Posted by 4735374239434955066 on Jan 28, 2017
Simply Organic is my first preference for herbs- you can't go wrong no matter which spice or herb blend you choose from them. They are all good.
Posted by 5603003051145384858 on Jan 23, 2017
I love the combination and fresh taste with this. I made a nice chicken gumbo with it and it was wonderful!
Posted by 5189456545139999176 on Jan 23, 2017
My French hubby loves it. Goes well with almost anything. Also l'm a big fan of the eco-friendly and reusable container.
Fantastic Herbs and Spices from Simply Organic!
Posted by 5580801300008399113 on Dec 14, 2016
Bought a whole load of herbs and spices from Simply Organic! I love it. Been using herbs and spices in all my cooking.
Herbes de Provence, proves to be delicious...
Posted by 4860647069697126990 on Feb 18, 2016
It is what it is, what more can I say ? It tastes great in my cooking, smells awesome when those aromas waft from the oven. Great prices, fast shipping. I'll order again soon!!!