Simply Organic, Italian Seasoning, 0.95 oz (27 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
A classic blend of Mediterranean spices, Italian Seasoning will enhance almost any dish. Of course, it shines most in Italian fare, like spaghetti sauces and lasagna. Keep a good stock of Italian Seasoning and pasta on hand and you'll be ready for company in short order! Italian Seasoning is available whole or powdered.
- Sprinkle on cooked pasta for a quick hot dinner.
- Add to any soups or stews.
- Sprinkle on green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats (especially beef, veal, and pork), poultry, fish, or tofu before grilling, broiling, or baking.
- Add to egg and cheese dishes.
- Use to make marinades for meat, tofu, seafood, poultry, and fish.
- Add to oil and vinegar or a cream base (like sour cream/mayo/plain yogurt) for a quick dressing.
- Sprinkle on cooked vegetables.
- Use in any tomato dish or casserole, like eggplant Parmesan or lasagna.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers, or veggie burgers.
- Add to crepes.
- Shake on pizza, or mix in with pizza sauce before assembling pizza.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or sprinkle on other breads before toasting.
- Shake on a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich.
- Add to stuffings.
- Combine Italian Seasoning with a good quality olive oil and use for dipping bread with dinner.
Organic oregano, organic marjoram, organic thyme, organic basil, organic rosemary, organic sage.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.3 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 5275746098994906874 on Feb 17, 2017
It's bigger than I thought but I think I'm gonna use it quickly! Delicious and maximize the tasted of Italian food I cooked:)
Posted by 5459650484286459360 on Feb 08, 2017
so good !
Posted by 5322898945086139513 on Jan 18, 2017
I loved it so much with my food :)
Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 12, 2016
Origano is predominant in this blend, and so no g completely to my liking.