Simply Organic, Lemon Pepper, 3.17 oz (90 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
This combo of culinary favorites complements fresh and cooked dishes, at the stove and at the table. Zesty lemon and lively pepper perk up every savory dish. Here they are-- along with onion and garlic-- in one convenient blend.
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, seafood or tofu before grilling or broiling.
- Add to mashed or baked potatoes.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Use for marinades for fish, poultry, tofu, meats, seafood, and vegetables.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffing for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Use to make herb butter; simply add to softened butter or margarine.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or other toasted breads.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired).
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Toss cooked linguine with olive oil, pine nuts, and lemon pepper to taste. (Use just enough olive oil to lightly coat the pasta, toss in a handful of pine nuts and lemon pepper to taste.)
Organic lemon peel, organic black pepper, sea salt, organic cane sugar, organic garlic, organic onion, organic thyme, silicon dioxide (an anti-caking agent).
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, calcium and iron.
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Just what I was looking for
It's perfect for fish
Posted by 4670414168436996041 on Nov 30, 2016
This has become a basic in my kitchen it just adds a wonderful flavour to everything. The taste is superb.
I love this Lemon Pepper, everything except the sugar
Posted by NikiNook on Nov 13, 2016
I love this lemon pepper, it is the best. However, it has sugar in it. I wish simply organic could remove the sugar, no one needs extra sugar in their life.
Love the aroma
Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Sep 14, 2016
Great for meats and soups, good combo for asia cooking as well lasts a long time!
Posted by 5164007411930207092 on Aug 01, 2016
Really special seasoning- I use it for pasta and salads.