Singing Dog Vanilla, Organic Gourmet Vanilla Beans, 2 Beans
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- All Natural
- Sun Dried
- Fair Trade Plus+
- Planifolia (Bourbon Type)
- USDA Organic
- Grade A Vanilla Beans
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
Use this bean for a traditional vanilla flavor
How to use Whole Vanilla Beans
- Lay bean flat and insert knife near one end. (Face sharp edge away from your hand.)
- Run knife up the length of the bean, splitting it on one side.
- Open the bean and use the backside of the knife to scrape the seeds from the pod for use in recipes.
Use empty pod to make vanilla sugar - just place it in your sugar bowl to infuse it with vanilla flavor.
(Recipe on inside flap)
Organic vanilla beans from Indonesia and Papua New Guinea
Store in a dry cool place. Do not refrigerate.
This is a great tasting vanilla bean and the cheapest I have found anywhere.I put it in homemade french toast,ice cream and baked goods.A little goes a long way so one bean lasts me many uses.My favorite part is no fillers or alcohol just pure, whole vanilla bean that doesn't aggravate my candida.Highly recommend!
Posted by Reviewer3035007 on Feb 22, 2017
A good product. Will likely buy again because the price is better than most other brands.
singing dog vanilla, organic gourmet vanilla beans
Posted by 5687677567176226982 on Jan 16, 2017
One product is corruptCorruption of product
Posted by 5453918690989019215 on Dec 24, 2016
Product arrived in an open and dry and corrupted, and it is too bad I demand compensation it cost me a lot
Good beans, but a little pricey
Posted by hotdogtopus on Dec 03, 2016
The beans were fresh and moist when I got them. The label comes with instructions for vanilla sugar and 'real' vanilla coffee and also provides a panna cotta recipe. Minus 1 star for the price.
The beans are too dry
Posted by 5403818199901559266 on Nov 15, 2016
I am comparing with those from our local market: these are too dry and hard to open. The aroma is less strong too, though the expiration date is a year+.