Solar Sense, Clear Zinc Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50+, Face & Lips, .45 oz (13 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Vitamin Enriched Formula Won't Clog Pores
- Rubs in Clear
- Tear Free
- Paraben Free, Oxybenzone Free, & No Nanoparticles
Solar Sense SPF50+ Stick provides advanced protection for your face, nose, ears & lips.
- Micronized Clear Zinc Oxide (14.5%) to Repel Sun's Rays
- Moisturizes with Vitamins A, C, & E plus Green Tea & Aloe
- Won't Clog Pores—Perfect for Sensitive Skin
- Non-Greasy, Fragrance-Free, Hypoallergenic
- Perfect for Purse, Car, Ski Jacket or Gold Bag
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limiting time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- wearing long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
|Zinc Oxide 14.5%||Sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, ascorbic acid, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, dimethicone, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated microcrystalline wax, hydrogenated polyisobutene, octyldodecanol, paraffin, PEG-8 dimethicone, polyethylene, retinyl palmitate, silica, sodium propoxyhydroxypropyl thiosulfate silica, synthetic wax, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
It is very convenient to use, the stick is not big so you can take anywhere with you. It protects from the sun rays really well. At first I apply it on my fingers and then on my face. Otherwise, it's can strech the skin on the face too much.
only product my kids like
Posted by 5542885256253727846 on Feb 21, 2017
after trying many sunscreens this is the only one my sporty teens like to put on their faces.
Posted by 5206129903210054822 on Jan 13, 2017
Purchased for a family member who works in the sun and they are happy with the skin protection.
Posted by 4895703964212669200 on Dec 15, 2016
I don't like this. Applies easy but I still need to rub it in with my hands anyway, and it makes me look soooo greasy! I have combo skin. Had to stop using it.
Posted by 5049729761107171833 on Oct 04, 2016
I'm very pleased with this sunscreen stick. I am a farmer and have tried many different products for sun lip protection and this is very good. Spreads smoothly over lips, leaves only slight clear whitish sheen and has no unpleasant taste. Will buy again.