Source Naturals, AHCC with Bioperine, 500 mg, 60 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- (Active Hexose Correlated Compound)
- Increases Natural Killer Cell Activity
AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of several species of mushroom mycelia, including shiitake, grown in rice bran extract. Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties. According to human and animal research, AHCC may significantly increase natural killer (NK) Cell activity. AHCC may also increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production and support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
2 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach. For general well-being, take 2 capsules daily.
Gelatin (capsule) and magnesium stearate
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|AHCC Proprietary Blend
Mushroom Mycelia Extract, Candelilla Wax, Cyclodextrin and Microcrystalline Cellulose
|Black Pepper Fruit Extract (BioPerine)||6 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established|