Source Naturals, OmegaChia, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.36 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: SNS-02328
- UPC Code: 021078023289
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (454 g)
3 x 3 x 7.4 in, 1.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Highest Known Vegan Source of Omega-3'S
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Hypoallergenic
Source Naturals OmegaChia is 100% pure chia seed. Chia is a superfood and was one of the main staples in the Aztec and Incan diets. Warriors used chia seeds for stamina during battles. Chia is the highest known plant source of the omega-3 ALA, which is able to convert into both EPA and DHA within the body. In addition, OmegaChia supplies iron, magnesium, and manganese. OmegaChia is rich in antioxidants, with an abundant supply of fiber, and supports a healthy inflammation response.
1 level tablespoon of whole chia seed mixed in a glass of water or juice daily.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Store in a cool, dry place.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have prostate cancer, or are at the increased risk of prostate cancer, consult your physician before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Level Tablespoon (approx. 13 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 34|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%*|
|Calcium (naturally occurring)||66 mg||7%|
|Iron (naturally occurring)||729 mcg||4%|
|Organic Whole Chia Seed||13 g||†|
alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)
|Linoleic Acid [omega-6]||832 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.