Source Naturals, True Whey, Premium Protein Powder, 16 oz (453.59 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dietary Supplement
True Whey is a superior source of complete, biologically active, immunity-boosting protein. It's easy to mix and tastes great, a powerful addition to your daily health regimen.
- Unique production, superior quality - True Whey is a non-denatured whey protein concentrate, produced to maintain the fragile, immune-boosting, and regenerative components naturally present in fresh milk. Highly digestible, whey has one of the highest biological values of any protein source.
- Non-denatured, preserves the natural proteins and immunoglobulins - Traditionally, whey is formed from the liquids that separate from the milk solids in the cheese-making process. Often, the process involves high temperatures and acidic conditions that may denature the nutrients. True Whey, however, is made from a unique, proprietary process that preserves the nutrients of the whey. In each 11 grams, you receive 8 grams of protein, 40 mg calcium, 60 mg potassium, and 30 mg phosphorus.
- Whole protein, not protein isolates - Intact, biologically-active proteins support your immune system, regulate the use of minerals in the body, protect the digestive tract, and protect your body from oxidative stress.
- Healthy nutrients - The typical American diet is glutted with refined sugars, carbohydrates, and fats which can have a significant impact on your health. To balance these influences and support normal weight, energy levels and overall health, each 11 grams contains 73% protein and only 40 calories, 6% total fat, 3% saturated fat, and 8% carbohydrates.
- Made from milk from contented cows, no bovine growth hormones or pesticides - The milking cows are grass fed and never subjected to any growth hormone treatment, chemicals, pesticides, or genetically modified organisms (GMO's). We don't want that stuff in our bodies; you don't want it in yours...there is only one True Whey.
Blend one scoop (11 grams) into your favorite cold beverage. Add ice and blend with fruit or yogurt for a delicious smoothie.
Natural vanilla flavor, and stevia.
Contains no yeast, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Caution: If you are allergic to dairy products or are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 11 grams (Approximately 1 Scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 41|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||<1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||<1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||<1%*|
|Whey Protein Concentrate||11 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Highest Quality, Non-Denatured, Protein Concentrate
Highest Quality, Non-Denatured, Protein Concentrate
I prefer whey protein because it's pleasant tasting and not gritty like some vegan powders. You use less at a time as well. I mix it into my smoothies — can't tell it's in there. Whey protein is the best thing to raise your glutathione levels. This is premium quality, not heat-treated and is a protein concentrate, not an extract. Grass fed cows. Not certified organic but pretty close to it, at a slightly lower price.
Foamy, but good
Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Dec 09, 2015
Edit* Dec 2015* I have switched to Jarrow for ease of blending. Feel just as good. **end edit** This is a nice protein powder. It does not taste of chemicals. Vanilla is the predominate taste. It is somewhat clumpy. I would have a hard time getting it to dissolve if I didn't have some sort of blender to mix it. After blending it is very foamy. I usually blend it, put it in refrigerator for 15 min to settle, then drink. It is worth the effort. I am not using it for muscle growth. I am using it while I heal my gut and adrenal. My mood and gut are good while I am taking it. I feel very sustained for hours after. Good health to you ♡
Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Mar 27, 2014
maybe not for me
Posted by 4994172155357072796 on Nov 15, 2013
the product is GOOD but i am a lactose intolerant so, makes me feel bloated. but for those who can take dairy..WILL BE FINE!
Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Nov 14, 2013
Great protein powder,very soluble. The only bad point is the (absence of) taste and maybe also the quantity of protein (only 8 gram per scoop).
Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013
This is very high quality whey protein, quite expensive but still cheaper than other "healthy" protein powders such as Sun Warrior rice protein. For decent quality and value, I recommend Natural Factors Whey Factors. The vanilla tastes almost identical to this product and is a lot cheaper.