Source Naturals, Ubiquinol CoQH, 50 mg, 30 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Active Form of CoQ10 For Energy, Heart, Brain, and Immunity
Source Naturals Ubiquinol CoQH is a newly available form of the powerful antioxidant CoQ10. This superior form offers you the same broad-ranging benefits, but with heightened absorption which yields higher concentrations of CoQ10 in the blood. Ubiquinol has been shown to provide powerful antioxidant defense and also supports the body’s cardiovascular and energy systems by aiding in the synthesis of mitochondrial ATP. The comprehensive benefits of ubiquinol also aid the liver, brain, and immune systems.
2 softgels daily with a meal.
Medium-chain triglycerides, rice bran, oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, rosemary leaf extract, purified water, D-alpha tocopherol, lecithin, zinc oxide, turmeric, and canthaxanthin
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Store in cool, dry place.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Serving Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||<1%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka OH)||100 mg||†|
*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.