Source Naturals, UC-II, 40 mg, 120 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Dietary Supplement
- Undenatured Collagen Joint Comfort
Cartilage is the connective tissue that covers the ends of your bones to form a smooth, shock-absorbing surface for your joints. Years of stress from our own immune system can wear away cartilage and limit joint flexibility. UC-II, or undenatured type II collagen, when taken orally helps support a healthy inflammatory response, immune function, and increased joint flexibility and mobility.
1 capsule daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bed.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, gelatin (capsule), colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Caution: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|UC-II (25% undenatured type II collagen)||40 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|