Sovereign Silver, Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol, Fine-Mist Throat Spray, 10 PPM, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Immune Support
- #1 Selling Silver in the U.S.
- Dietary Supplement
Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol
For thousands of years, silver has played an essential role in safeguarding human health. In fact, until 1938, colloidal silver was the preferred choice of physicians for empowering the immune system and stimulating the body's innate healing processes.
Today, as more people embrace natural ways to maintain their health and well-being, silver is experiencing a resurgence in popularity. And Sovereign Silver is leading the way. By developing technologically advanced refinements in the production of silver colloids, Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol delivers advantages no other manufacturer can match.
The Sovereign Silver Difference
- Actively Charged - As corroborated by several universities, Sovereign Silver contains 96% positively charged silver particles [Ag(n)1+], making it at least 34 times more powerful than other brands.
- Easily Absorbed - Sovereign Silver's unprecedented particle size of 0.8 nanometers (validated by Transmission Electron Microscopy) allows for easy absorption and excretion from the body.
- Less is More - The smaller the particle, the greater the surface area and the higher the efficiency. That's why even with a low concentration of 10 ppm, Sovereign Silver is still much more effective than brands which contain up to 500 ppm!
- Perfectly Safe - Sovereign Silver is formulated to be safe for the whole family. Taken 7 times a day for 70 years, Sovereign Silver still falls below the EPA daily Oral Silver Reference Dose (RfD).†
- 99.999% Pure - Sovereign Silver has only two ingredients: pure silver and pharmaceutical grade purified water. It does not contain added salts or proteins that render other silver products less effective. Plus, it is packaged in non-leaching glass bottles to guarantee purity throughout its shelf life.
Adults: 30 sprays, hold under tongue for 30 seconds then swallow.†
Children 4 years & older: 15 sprays.†
†According to the EPA (CASRN 7440-22-4) daily Oral Silver Reference Dose (RfD) applied to 10 ppm, one may ingest 178,850 servings safely over 70 years.
Maintenance: Once Daily.
Immune Building: 3 times daily.
Long-Term Immune Support: 5 times daily.
Short-Term Immune Support: 7 times daily.
Pharmaceutical-grade purified water (USP-NF).
|Serving Size: 30 Sprays (5 ml) 30 Sprays= 1 teaspoon|
|Servings Per Container: 11.5|
|Adults (30 Sprays)||%DV||Children 4 years & older (15 Sprays)||%DV|
|Silver||50 mcg||*||25 mcg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
I use this for my dog.....it clearing my dog's skin problem. spent lot of money and time at vet. last summer, no improovment with all those medication he told us to use. I spray it on hot spot, spray it on mouth, itstoped bad breath. I used only 3 day with my dog....good thing to keep around in house.
highly recommended antibacterial
Posted by 4957390046574397812 on Jan 30, 2017
I felt a big difference when I used this when I had the flu .. I even give it to my kids to boost immunity and I felt their cold didn't ;ast for long time.. I highly recommend this and I even made a second order and bought around 20 pcs for the whole family !!
Posted by ivyengland on May 28, 2016
I really like this product for a silver spray. My favorite is Silver Shield which is stronger than Sovereign.
Posted by 5130919523915994208 on Dec 29, 2015
Haven't use it
Posted by Reviewer1803750 on Nov 20, 2015
I use the spray for a sore throat caused by sinus problems-very soothing.
Posted by artemisa on Jul 13, 2015
Debo decir que compré este producto como sustituto (si es que lo puede ser) de la cristalmina o el betadine. Hace tiempo en una operación que tuve me estuvieron curando la herida residual con unas gasitas de plata o similar, y pensé que sería bueno para esto. La verdad es que luego googleando ví fotos de gente que se había tomado esto de la plata un poco en serio y se han quedado de color idem, así que me asusté un poco y no lo he tocado