Spectrum Naturals, Almond Oil, Refined, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Expeller Pressed
- Non GMO Project Verified
- For High Heat
- A Non-Hydrogenated Fat Food†
- High Heat up to 460ºF
†See Nutritional Information for Total Fat and Saturated Fat Content.
Almonds have long been hailed for containing monounsaturated fat. We coax out the almond’s oil by expeller pressing and gently refining to create clean, fresh oil perfect for smoothing on skin, blending custom massage oils, or for high heat cooking in the kitchen.
This oil is best for high heat applications like sautéing, frying and all-purpose cooking. Excellent for skin care and massage.
100% mechanically (expeller) pressed refined almond oil.
Store in a cool, dark place.
Use 10-12 weeks after opening, or refrigerate.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.