Spectrum Naturals, Organic Safflower Oil, High Heat, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Expeller Pressed
- USDA Organic
- Refined for High Heat
- No Hydrogenated Fat
- High Heat Up To 450ºF
- Certified Organic by QAI
It's time to fry! Whether crispy pan-fried trout or a plate of pencil-thin French 'frites', Spectrum Organic High Heat Safflower Oil aims to please. Our oil is expeller pressed from specially cultivated organic seeds that are rich in monounsaturated fat, which means that it's simply irresistible over a flame.
Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures.
This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and all-purpose cooking.
100% mechanically (expeller) pressed refined high oleic organic safflower oil.
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Use 10-12 weeks after opening, or refrigerate
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.