St. Dalfour, Extra Large Raisins, 7 oz (200 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Imported From France
- All Natural & Healthy
- Preservative Free
- No Fat
- No Cholesterol
- Hand-Picked, Clean, Ready to Eat
- Super Plump
- Optimal Food Process
These extra large raisins are packed without preservatives by using a special all natural, patented deep vacuum method. St. Dalfour keeps the tender, plump quality of the raisins. They are not dry or hard, they are succulent. They are the best raisins in the world.
Packed in France with Raisins from Upington, South Africa
After opening, refrigerate. Delicious for 2 months.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 5|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||28 g||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Posted by 4729001014812749805 on Jan 01, 2017
expensive but fun
Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Dec 02, 2016
it's fun to eat plump raisins! they are supposed to all be "clean" but i found at least three stems. they made a good snack. i would love if these were organic!
Posted by 5523068533692214905 on Dec 01, 2016
Posted by 4695333702139274926 on Nov 30, 2016
Nice, plump, juicy raisins. Yum!