St. Dalfour, French Bistro, Gourmet on the Go, Whole Grain with Beans, 6 Pack, 6.2 oz (175 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Only 170 Cal Per Serving
- Ideal for Vegetarians / Vegans
- No Preservatives
Ready to Eat
- No need to refrigerate until opened
- Nut Free
- All Natural
Finally! Fast, Nutritious, Gourmet Food
This special French recipe Whole Grain with Beans is made in modern kitchens, certified by the French government. It is made with an all natural "Optimal Food Process" which creates a deep vacuum. This vacuum provides a wholesome fresh taste without the need for preservatives.
Top with cheese. Microwave to melt cheese.
Other Than Enjoying Direct from The Pack
- Enjoy with St. Dalfour Blueberry or Strawberry Fruit Spread.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes, lettuce, and onions.
- Enjoy with carrot or celery sticks.
After opening refrigerate and consume within 1 day.
Cooked durum wheat, diced carrots, sweetcorn, kidney beans, diced onions, first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, salt, parsley, mustard, basil, white pepper, garlic, thyme, natural xanthan and guar gums. Allergy advice: Recipe contains wheat and mustard.
Caution: Remove from pack completely prior to microwaving.
|Serving Size: 2/5 cup (100g)|
|Servings per can: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Sat. Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||26 g||9%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Dec 01, 2012
This is one of the more filling meals in a can. Taste is alright. Definitely can be a meal replacement if needed. Find that the grain is undercooked as it is more than a bit al-dente to the bite
Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012
Very tasty, healthy and convenient on the go. Helps me save money and steer clear of junk food.
Quick, nutritious lunch.
Posted by 5628768413071175702 on Jul 27, 2012
My wife and I take these to work as a veggie lunch option. The separate sauce packet is nice for those limiting their salt intake.