St. Dalfour, Organic, English Breakfast Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Control IMO - Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
A Classic blend of certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France.
St Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea - Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
Remove tea bag and gently pull the tag to extend the string.
All natural ingredients: pure organic ceylon tea.
I Love this tea!
I Love this tea!
As a serious tea drinker for thirty years I have found this company's products to be superior to most other bagged teas out there. There is consistency and freshness which is very reassuring to me as a consumer. What more can I say. I discovered this tea about 5 years ago and I'm hooked. I even pack it to bring on trips,so yes,I do think it's great tea.
Posted by 4736457836093760290 on Sep 06, 2016
Probably one of the nicest Organic teas I have tried. Some don't taste very strong but this one is very good.
Posted by rapunzel on Sep 05, 2016
Enjoying It Hot Or Cold
Posted by hnatalie on Aug 20, 2016
Great tea to have hot or cold. One tea bag makes enough tea for two. Tea can be made strong or mild. Love love love it!!
Posted by Reviewer2617499 on Aug 02, 2016
Yummy tea at great price.