St. Dalfour, Organic, Earl Grey Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Control IMO - Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of bergamot.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea-Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples.Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Organic ceylon tea with the all natural flavor of bergamot.
Tasty tea. Вкусно.
Posted by Sprinkles on Feb 21, 2017
This is a very healthy product, but if you're looking for a real earl grey flavor, this isn't it. This one is weak and bland.
Posted by 5535338423176274373 on Dec 27, 2016
Love the Earl Grey flavour! The tea leaves are ground so if you need this for baking, yes, it's pre-grounded!
delicious organic tea
Posted by 5502479733260077438 on Oct 20, 2016
There is nothing bad that I can say about this tea. Would purchase again!
Delicious Earl Grey
Posted by 4914898952325285559 on Oct 19, 2016
A friend of mine gave me a few of these and I became addicted. This particular brand of Earl Grey has a light taste and is great with a little milk. It's really enjoyable in the afternoon.