St. Dalfour, Organic, Golden Mango Green Tea, 25 Envelopes, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- LK-Bio-143 Agriculture Non EU
- Control IMO
- OTCO- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- All Natural Ingredients
Certified, Organic Green Tea. Selected and blended under the direction of tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of mangoes.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world. After careful screening, they have selected pristine tea gardens. No preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour Green Tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour; the finest tea in the world.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St. Dalfour Tea- Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the rea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
Tear envelope at serrated line. Remove tea bag. Gently pull the tag on the bag to extend the string. (This format eliminates the need for a staple.)
Proper Service of Green Tea
Green Tea is delicate. After boiling water, let it cool slightly before pouring on the tea bag to maintain the delicate taste.
Do not "Stew" the tea which means do not let the tea bag sit too long in the tea cup because this will bring out the bitter qualities in the tea.
These are the recommended times for the tea bag to be immersed:
Standard - 1 minute
Strong - 2 minutes
100% Certified organic green tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of mangoes.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep way from direct heat, sunlight and from humidity.
Posted by 4804036761752420130 on Feb 19, 2017
light tea , fantastic organic tea
Posted by 5742989123852124912 on Feb 16, 2017
Nice for one cup but taste fades when u add water for the second time
Cheap and tasty!
Posted by health-supplements on Feb 14, 2017
Excellent tasting! and for its price its a must get for everyone!
Posted by 5424892034369439511 on Feb 06, 2017
Lovely aroma, but wouldn't really purchase it again.