St. Dalfour, Organic, Golden Peach Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Control IMO Institute of Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of golden peach.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea - Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Organic ceylon tea with the all natural flavor of peach.
Refreshing and delightful!
Refreshing and delightful!
The peach flavor is pleasantly obvious. Not as subtle as some of St Dalfour's other fruit-flavored teas, but lovely nonetheless. Think of Lipton's Peach ice-tea but without the artificial tang to it.
Posted by Sprinkles on Feb 21, 2017
This is a very healthy tea and has delicious flavor that comes through quite well!
Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Dec 23, 2016
I love it mixed with Hibicuss
love the taste and the smell.
Posted by 5696700611154607679 on Dec 11, 2016
Posted by jodeeharding on Dec 07, 2016
Good peachy flavor. I used it to make iced tea.