St. Dalfour, Super Plump Premium Cranberries, 7 oz (200 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural Preservative Free
- Imported From France
- All Natural & Healthy
- No Fat
- No Cholesterol
- Hand-Picked, Clean, Ready to Eat
- Optimal Food Process
These premium cranberries are grown in pristine bogs in Nova Scotia, Canada. The climate and terrain act in harmony to create cranberries of extraordinary quality. They are packed without preservatives using a special all natural, patented deep vacuum method. St. Dalfour keeps the tender plump quality of the cranberries. They are not dry or hard, they are succulent. They are the best cranberries in the world.
After opening, refrigerate
Delicious for 2 months
Cranberries (with a touch of sugar)
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||25 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
title good product 981
Posted by BestBuyerEver on Feb 20, 2017
text of the review good product 981
I LOVE IT EXCEPT
Posted by satokovann on Sep 03, 2016
IT CONTAIN SUGAR, AND A LITTLE HARD IN TEXTURE.
Posted by 4615260960079421938 on Mar 01, 2016
Similar taste and texture as raisins.
Posted by 5552116699128287231 on Nov 09, 2015
Not too sweet. Very good.