Starwest Botanicals, Organic Oatstraw C/S, 1 lb (453.6 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Avena Sativa
- Origin: United States
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI.
Prepare as a tea- Pour 8 oz of boiling water (212°F) over 1-2 tsp. of herb. Cover and steep 3-4 minutes, strain, and serve.
Posted by 4932554969488703660 on Aug 27, 2016
I was very disappointed with the quality of the Oatstraw. The taste and colour were off and I threw it in the garbage. Definitely wouldn't recommend this product.
Very good tasting tea
Posted by Reviewer3247212 on Dec 12, 2015
This Oatstraw i use as a tea in the evening. It has a calming effect and makes me sleep really really good! I keep reordering.
Posted by Reviewer2036307 on May 06, 2015
Excellent product.Quality product
pay a little more and get green oat straw and milky tops from frontier natural
Posted by h-anna on Jun 26, 2014
Nope, it is not as good as the green oats from Frontier Natural. THe straw is golden Brown, contains hardly any tops, and brews a yellow tea. Tea tastes ok but not comparable to green oats. I just had to try and see if I could save a few dollars.. and no, will not buy again. Not even my rabbits seem to enjoy this, and they usually like green oats. But if you don't care about the greeness and freshness this still tastes ok as herbal te goes. Neutral and mild. Interesting enough there is not expiry or production date on the package.