Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Maximum, Alcohol Free, 55 Soft Touch Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Highest Level of Acne Control
- Available without a Prescription
- Contains 2% Salicylic Acid
- Keratolytic Action helps Unclog Pores
- Effective Cleansing System Removes Dirt & Oil
- Maximum Effectiveness in the Fight Against Acne
- Actual Pad Size 4.21 in²
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness without Unnecessary Irritation
Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.
Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.
Clear complexion with comfort
Cleans - Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
Treats - Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Prevents - Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire effected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergen alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
When using this product using other acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA|
"Permanent" Acne Disappearing!
"Permanent" Acne Disappearing!
I started wiping my face with a Stridex pad every night after cleansing, focusing mainly on the right side of my face, which tends to be covered in spots that never go away. After doing this every night for two weeks, the skin there is now completely smooth to the touch! I never experienced any side effects such as dry skin, but YMMV based on your skin type (mine is acne-prone and slightly oily). Highly recommended! PS. My skin care routine, if it helps anyone: AM: Cleanse, moisturise PM: Cleanse, Stridex (allow to dry before going to bed)
acne under control
Posted by Reviewer1200690 on Feb 11, 2017
After using 3/4 of a tub my acne seems to recede and under control. No new ones and especially no new embedded ones. No clogged pores anymore as well
Posted by IuliaC on Feb 08, 2017
Bye Acne :)
Best salicylic acid pads available
Posted by 5313246762409646184 on Feb 08, 2017
My holy grail face pads to prevent acne - cheap, non-irritating, alcohol free and well packaged.
Facial cleansing cloths
Posted by 5449778943409391517 on Feb 06, 2017
Effectively cleans the grease on the skin Leaving a sticky layer Dries the skin And leaves a feeling of stretching
Posted by 4642567965322284216 on Jan 23, 2017
Skin info: (Live in Singapore, Humid weather) Sensitive, Combination skin - dry yet oily Large pores, whiteheads and blackheads. Clogged pores Occasional pimples My Regime : (*whats good for my skin may not be good for yours & just sharing) 0. Make up removal - garnier micellar cleansing water/ Bioderma Sebium H20 1. Cleanser - HADA LABO - AHA + BHA Mild exfoliating face wash (oil control) 2. Removes left over trace of cleanser/ oil/ makeup - Bioderma Sebium H20 - 3. Cleanse/ Treats - Stridex 4. Moisturiser - Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel (AM) / HADA LABO - Retinol Anti-aging + 3D lotion (PM) 5. Treats - Nixoderm (spot treatment/ on blackheads area) Review for stridex pad: My other products do have other exfoliating ingredients but after include stridex pad into my daily regime, i notice my skin looks better : 1. Prevents pimples 2. Face looks brighter. SA acts like a gentle exfoliation to the skin. 3. Noticeable reduction of blackheads. Pores look cleaner 4. Less clogged pores