Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Maximum, Alcohol Free, 90 Soft Touch Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Highest Level of Acne Control
- Available without a Prescription
- Contains 2% Salicylic Acid
- Keratolytic Action helps Unclog Pores
- Effective Cleansing System Removes Dirt & Oil
- Maximum Effectiveness in the Fight Against Acne
- Actual Pad Size 4.21 in²
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness without Unnecessary Irritation
|Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.||Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.|
|Clear complexion with comfort|
Cleans - Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
Treats - Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Prevents - Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire effected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
When using this product using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA|
can be used with or without toner
can be used with or without toner
the pads to go for especially for acne prone and oily skin. use it after the toner and let it dry before putting on your daily moisturiser. i cut it in half and even that it is enough to cover my whole face.
Posted by 5436633613843744339 on Feb 22, 2017
i'm not stranger to bha's, but this was very drying, and made my super oily skin flakey
Posted by 5454026969223078018 on Feb 20, 2017
It really dries up my acne! Having said that, I cant use more than once a day or else it'll be too drying for my skin.
Posted by 5169567352487237371 on Feb 18, 2017
It's very drying for my face but I don't feel it elsewhere.. I have acne on my butt and it's very handy to use this there.. But it is very strong and the first week I broke out and was covered in acne. But my skin definitely feels more clean. Wouldn't recommend use it for the first time before you go out.. I think for some people it might be to harsh.. But I love it for my oily butt skin.. sorry if to much info.
Posted by missyhuii on Feb 18, 2017
I like that it's convenient and it works.