Suncoat, Natural Liquid Eyeliner, Sugar-Based, Black, 0.23 fl oz (7 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
This natural liquid eyeliner is made with natural sugar-based biopolymer, not synthetic plastics such as PVP (polyvinyl pyrrolidone polymer) and acrylic copolymer. Colored with earth pigments and enriched with vitamin E. A superior alternative for your sensitive eyes and our environment!
- Natural and vegan ingredients, readily biodegradable.
- Stays on all day long, will not smear or smudge.
- Kind to sensitive eyes.
- Remove with soap and water.
- The wand has a rubber tip instead of hairbrush, much easier to apply. It offers precise control for fine lines.
Shake well before each use
For external use only. Keep in a cool dry place, and out of reach of children.
Not tested on animals.
Aqua, kaolin, glycerin, hydrolyzed Zea mays (corn) starch, lecithin, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), citric acid. May contain: iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77499), titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), ferric ferrocyanice (Cl 77510), mica (Cl 77019), chromium oxide (Cl 77288), ultramarine blue (Cl 77007).
PVP, VA & acrylic polymer free. Fragrance-free. Alcohol-free
Posted by 5230306645008210543 on Dec 11, 2016
This liquid eyeliner is great! Does not irritate my eyes, the black goes on dark. Stays on for a solid 6 hours. And the tip makes a perfect wing.
Posted by 4821538348639162132 on Aug 31, 2015
This is wonderful! I love using this for a lil more dramatic look ;)
Posted by 4811366113878001468 on Mar 25, 2015
Not a bad product but it takes a few coats to get the desired lines. Its great due to the low toxicity . I will only use this eye liner as i use it daily but just wish it was a deeper black colour.
does the job
Posted by Reviewer2125875 on Nov 18, 2014
this is fine .. nicely pigmented black .. just make sure you don't have a film of moisture near your eye when applying .. needs a very dry surface to work, but good