Sunfood, Amazon Acai Powder, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Super Foods
- 100% Organic
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Sugars
- Gives Smoothies & Desserts a SuperFood Boost
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic By CCOF
- Vitamin A - Eyes & Skin
- Vitamin C - Immune System
- Calcium - Strong Bones
- Iron - Blood
100% Certified Organic Acai Powder
An incredible superfood native to South America, acai contains a complex blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and amino acids. Acai contains essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, as well as omega-9, which are critical for brain function. Nutrient-rich acai has become a favorite among athletes and the health-conscious. The dark purple color of Sunfood acai comes from pigments called anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants that can help defend the body against free radical damage.
The Sunfood Difference
Our organic acai powder is not an extract or concentration, and unlike other brands, contains no fillers or additives. It is freeze-dried, which preserves more nutrients than other methods. Our acai is gently wild-harvested, which contributes to the conservation of delicate rainforest areas.
Add acai powder to smoothies, yogurt, fresh fruit or ice cream. Try a teaspoon of acai in your next recipe!
Certified organic acai.
Caution / Allergen Statement: Packaged in a facility that also processes dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Storage: Reseal bag and refrigerate after opening.
Contains a moisture absorbing desiccant pack. Do not eat.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 37|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|